With a three-day weekend ahead, I decided to tackle putting together the top of the green & blue quilt. I am very pleased with both the process, and the progress I made.


The pattern is a 2/3 variation of What a bunch of squares from this book. I enjoyed every step of it, and I found the book’s instructions very well written and clear. I learned a lot from working on it. Now remains the back and quilting, which I am hoping to have finished within the next two weeks.


Of course, the kitties were very excited with all the activity. Seven spent a lot of time smoothing the pieces for me.


Sunny helped with arranging the squares. She put a lot of thought in it.


I also finished another little project. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to finish it due to the irritating puckering in the sky, but since it was meant to be a learning project in the first place, I decided to give it a try.


The end result is better than what I anticipated. Enough for me to allow it to hang on the wall for a while.


It looks quite happy there. A happy village indeed!

Advertisements